SCC Study Groups
Some of the research work carried out by SCC members in specialized areas of Scandinavian collecting is accomplished through study groups. There is no formality required for collectors to cooperate in the study of a particular area, but when there is sufficient interest it can be helpful to associate in the form of a study group. The group can be listed in The Posthorn and on the SCC Web Site and such identity may attract more participation.
The results of research may be published by the SCC as articles in The Posthorn, as supplements to The Posthorn, or privately by the study group. Any of these avenues can accomplish the important result of making research available to the wider philatelic community.
CURRENTLY ACTIVE STUDY GROUPS
- DWI STUDY UNIT: Arnold Sorensen, firstname.lastname@example.org
DWI Study Unit Newsletter, Issue #34
DWI Study Unit Newsletter, Issue #33
DWI Study Unit Newsletter, Issue #32
DWI Study Unit Newsletter, Issue #31
DWI Study Unit Newsletter, Issue #30
- SWEDEN RING: George A. Kuhhorn, PO Box 4486, Emerald Isle NC 28594, email@example.com
- FINNISH STUDY GROUP: Roger Quinby, 12425 Dancliff Ter., Alpharetta GA 30009, firstname.lastname@example.org
- DANISH WAVY LINE: Donald B. Brent, PO Box 13196, El Cajon, CA 92020, email@example.com
- SCANDINAVIAN REVENUES: Paul Nelson, Tucson AZ , firstname.lastname@example.org